Office Coffee Services & Systems in
We place the machines free of charge and supply all the necessary products for coffee service: coffee, milk, chocolate, French vanilla, cups, stirrers, sugar, creamers, napkins. We invoice at the end of the month based on the number of delivered servings.
WHO ENJOYS OUR SERVICE?
Drinking coffee is an everyday all hours activity. Our machines prepare one fresh cup at a time. They become economical in locations that will consume 20 or more cups per day. Ideal locations for our machines are anywhere people wait, work, or just plain have fun.
- Automobile Distributors
- Universities and Schools in general
- Teacher lounges
- Hospital waiting rooms
- Doctor, dentist, optician and veterinarian waiting rooms
- Offices with 20 or more employees
- Large store break rooms
- Furniture stores
- Entertainment venues: Bingo, arcade rooms, children parks
- Employees at distribution points that work at night, such as couriers and other delivery companies
- Country clubs
- Real estate and Title companies
- Wealth Management companies
Our machines can be fitted with vending mechanisms to accept coins, bills, or credit cards. The machines can be placed in the same area where soda and snack machines are located. We work with the establishment to share in a percentage of sales.
Ingrained in our philosophy is the idea that if your customer or employee senses that you go the extra mile in the coffee that you make available to them, they will sense that you go the extra mile in all that you do for them. This concept works in real life. We have seen it operate in some of the automobile distributors where The Java Butler offers coffee service.
- No contract
- Free installation
- No out-of-pocket money
- Equipment and supplies provided
- Weekly service and maintenance
- Monthly invoice based on usage
- 24/7 service, usually within the hour